Our Privacy Statement complies with the Privacy Act 1988.
Sarah van Oosterom does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create an account or make a purchase the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
When you register as a user on the Sarah van Oosterom website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Sarah van Oosterom website.
Sarah van Oosterom ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the website.
In exceptional circumstances Sarah van Oosterom may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
When you visit the Sarah van Oosterom website, our company uses Google Analytics to record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address and general location
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Sarah van Oosterom reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at: